Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rockin' Out for Logan's 6th Birthday!

Today we went to a Birthday party for Aiden's friend Logan.  SUCH a cute kid.  I love that guy!  He just has the most adorable voice.  Total sweetie!

So, his Dad's getting certified for rock climbing so I'm guessing that was the inspiration for the location.  At first I was like hmmm.... rock climbing?  But it was AWESOME!  I knew my kids would be chickens but they did both attempt to try a little without me even pressuring them.  I knew I wouldn't do it so I figured they should have the same choice.  My kinds are kinda shorties, so it was a little rough for them to grab onto the rocks once they were more spaced apart.  The taller kids did awesome.... And the birthday boy, WOW!  You'd think he was a pro!  He was unstoppable!

The kids also walked a tight rope and did some other rock climbing spots that didn't require being hooked up to the ropes.

Aiden & Nolyn attempting their climbs.  Poor Nolyn has such short legs!  lol  And that's the great Miss Alex working his rope.


Ok, more to come Later.  Gotta take Fayth home and work on Lunch/Dinner, cleaning and hopefully a NAP!  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment