Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Results are in...

I finally got a call from my doctor.  Well, first actually I got a call from her assistant.  She said "yeah, we got your biopsy results back and it's just "fatty tissue."  Lol!  DUH, I'm fat so if you stick a needle in there, and pull tissue out, it will probably be fatty tissue.  So I asked for the results of my aspiration because they emptied out the fluid pocked and they had said it was infected fluid.  She said they were waiting to hear back from the pathologist. 

So, another day went by and on St. Patty's day My actual DOCTOR called me.  She said they can't figure out what exactly it is.  It is definitely inflamed tissue but they are not sure WHAT is causing it or how to make it go away.  So, no real answers still but it is NOT CANCER!  Which is very very very VERY helpful in reducing my stress about it.   Especially cause a friend of mine that's younger than me (25), just passed away from cancer this week.  Well, she had beat the cancer, but a spot came back in her lungs about two weeks ago.  She had heart problems and apparently after the chemo he body was just so weak. She passed in her sleep.

So, I now have a referral to another doctor that will hopefully be able to figure this out. 

I have SO MANY entries I need to get caught up on, but I REALLY need to do some more ceiling scraping, clean my house, do laundry and dye my hair... then get ready for a housewarming party :D  And tomorrow's church as well as the MUD RUN!  which I'm volunteering for as well as running with my kids in the mini-mud.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment