Monday, March 21, 2011

Mud Run! {PICTURES}

Sunday (March 20th, 2011) was the Mud Run at Church! 

My friend Mendy and I Volunteered for the morning, we help set up.  Then for the afternoon we DID the Mini Mud Run with our kids.  SUPER fun!

Me and the kids running to the mud!!!  On the left we also picked up a stray....  lol!  Her mom couldn't run with her cause she has a baby so she joined up with us.  Don't mind my "BRIDE" pants from my wedding day!  lol!  They're comfy and I used them for all my dirty home projects.
Yes, that's me going down the hill on my bottom!  Wow, after about 5 times of that I must say, this morning my butt is all scratched, red and sore.  Those little pebbles... OUCH!  
Helping the munchkins over the hill
I LOVE that boy.  He was so excited and just had an absolute BLAST!

Obviously this was towards the beginning so we weren't super dirty yet

Into the tunnels
Lucky my little man can easily walk through instead of SWIM on my knees like I had too!  lol

crazy!  

SO glad I got to be a part of this!  They do it twice a year at our church.  Last time was October and I didn't do it cause I had no idea how it was going to be.  Of course this time I knew I had to go with them.  Last time our friends ran with the kids.  It was definitely a WORK OUT!  lol!  But well worth it.  

I have more pictures but I'll save those for later cause I have to get them off my phone :D

2 comments:

  1. OMJay!!! That looks like a blast!
    Love this post...thank you for linking up to Whassup Wednesday! Hope to see you tomorrow:)

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete