Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Rockin' Out Rock Climbing Pictures! :D

Ok so, the party was awesome.  It was Transformers theme and Bakugan.  There was 2 hours of rock climbing, tight rope walking, rope climbing.  Then after was time for lunch & cake and then time to go!  Even though I was skeptical of the rock climbing since the kids were mostly 5 and under, I think it actually HELPED keep the kids interest.  I thought there was going to be a kids size rock wall but there wasn't, they did the same as the adults do.  I must say, the Birthday boy Logan was amazing!  Fayth rocked it too, like one of the boys!  And like I said before, I was just proud of my kids for TRYING.  So my verdit, AWESOME party! 

Fayth climbing with Sean (Logan's Dad) working her rope

Ty, who is like Super mom!  She's Logans mom and we LOVE her! :D  She works at the church we attend, she's a mom of 3 (that ALONE makes her super mom to me), and she's just the sweetest person!  
Logan's Grandpa helping Nolyn climb

Peighton (Logan's sister) climbing with the help of her Grandpa




My Aiden!


Ethan, My close friend Alex's son.  I LOVE the look on his face for this one!  He was starting to climb upside down with no ropes!  lol
Fayth!  She kept up with the boys!  I brought her to the party cause he poor Mom (who I also adore) and sister were sick (like throwing up sick).  They just live right down the street, less than a mile so I was more than happy to help and keep her away from the sick germs for a while.
Fayth and one of the other kids from the party climbing
Peighton walking the tight rope with the help of her dad.  I thought this was so cute, her Grandpa was taking a picture of her on his new iPhone! :D  They are the sweetest family.  

Aiden walking the tight rope.
Nolyn walking the tight rope
What a great day with the munchkins!  Happy 6th Birthday Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment