Thursday, March 17, 2011

another one bites the dust.

You know what greats REALLY old when you're trying to get pregnant? 

Other people announcing THEY are pregnant.

Ugh.  Yup, I swear every day either one of my friends has a baby or announces their pregnant.  Ok, ok... maybe not EVERY day but probably almost one a week. 

I dealt with not being able to get pregnant for two and a half years....  YEARS!  Then I gave up and fostered a sweet baby girl, Renee.  Renee left us after 2.5 months and I got through that.  Then we got Aiden and of course the month we got Aiden, I became pregnant with Nolyn.  But now, it's been 8 months since my IUD has been out and.... Nothing.

I know it my head it's Gods way of saying it's just not the right time.  I still have a TON of thing to finish in the house for my day care inspection which I know I shouldn't do while pregnant (lots of chemicals and dirt and just nastyness)... but no matter how much you KNOW it's not the right time, doesn't make me want it any less. 

But I guess I should just be happy that I do have two amazing, healthy, growing boys in my life right NOW and hopefully eventually we'll get to add to that.  I would LOVE to foster a girl but I'd have to talk my husband into that.  He really wants to have a child together first.  Which I completely understand. 

But AHHHHH!  Hopefully all the positive pregnancy test pictures, baby showers and new births slow down a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment