Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Addicted to Vinyl


As you can see, I got the Silhouette and I'm addicted.  I Vinyl like everything I own.  Today after I packed Jaxson's New diaper bad, I had to stick some vinyl some where.  So, first I put his name on the buckles on the straps, Jaxson and LaCoste one on each side.  I also added his name to the back of his wipes case... Must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this wipe case, it's Skip*hop and the opening on the top slides.  This is amazing cause some of the ones I use for the daycare kids that come in their diaper bags drive me nuts cause sometimes they just will not snap shut!  And the bottom left is the holder for the dirty diaper trash bags.  :D  I made extras to put on his bottles and other random stuff too but I haven't gotten that far.   Might even stick some on the car seat and stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment