Monday, April 2, 2012

almost 75%!

Pregnant that is!  I'm 29 weeks, 3 Days. 

Pregnancy is going amazing.  My last appointment was last monday and to sum it up....
Blood pressure, perfect.
Total pregnancy weight gain, 3 lbs.
3 Hours Glucose Test results, Passed all 4 blood draws.
Baby has a good heart rate, but gigantic head (no surprise if you've ever seen mine or my other son), and measuring 3-4 weeks ahead at around 3 lbs (also no surprise as my other son was 9lbs 6oz at 39weeks).

I'm a little nervous about delivery a baby any more gigantic than my last.  The 2nd son is supposed to be an average of a half pound bigger.  I must say, delivering 9lbs, 6oz last time was definitely miserable.... 20 hours of labor including 2 hours of pushing and ending in an episiotomy that was as long as it could possibly be.  ouch!

So, basically the doctor and I both are hoping for a 37-38 week delivery.  He will induce me at 39 if it comes to that.  The doctor does not think it will and he said he will do what he can to help get things moving.  If I wanted a C-Section, he would do one, but I prefer to try natural like before. 

What else?

Spring break is in full swing....  For me that means 5 kids with me all day for the next 2 weeks.  Ugh, I'm exhausted already.  Today was the first day, we did the park, then came home for lunch, watched a bit of a movie while the smaller munchkins fell asleep, older boys went outside to play while I watched and after an hour in the sun we were all pretty hot and ready to go back in.  But, 1/2 of the sleeping munchkins is still sleeping so we're now watching "Hop" 'til everyone's awake. 

Tomorrow the hubby's off work so I think he's going to take in my tahoe to get checked out and we'll probably have a super messy day of fun... mud, paint, play dough, slime....... ooooooooh the fun!  lol!

Wed-Friday will be filled with the park, beach, birch aquarium, then next week we'll most likely do the same kinda thing all over again. 

Hopefully everyone's good and the rest of the week goes smoothly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment