Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Knew this day would come...

...The baby has officially found my ribs.  And not just kicking, like getting body parts lodged in them.  Joyful!  Counting the weeks!!!!!  lol

So, I'm sorry but what in the world is up with TV these days.  It's just not good for a pregnant person at ALL.

First watched the duggars see their baby with no heartbeat on the ultrasound and the babies funeral.  :( 

THEN, on long island medium the lady was doing her channeling stuff and the persons husband was talking to her.  Of course he's talking about the things his small children say about him or do to remember him.  Ugh, the thought of kids losing their father so young.  Made me so sad, my poor hubby... I literally started balling saying "I don't want you to die" on the couch next to him (no he's not dying, not that we know of).  He was like "uuuuh, babe, I'm not gonna die."  Poor guy, as he teared up himself. 

and last but I'm sure not for long...  Make room for multiples yesterday.  The husband and wife had problems getting pregnant, the husband gets in a car accident and dies. In the hospital the wife requests his sperm be removed and saved.  Time passes and she does invetro, bam, Quadruplets.  Of course the whole family is over joyed because it's part of their son coming back but uh... the thought of 4 kids that will grow up without their father is so hard. 

So, uh... don't they realize pregnant women watch these babies shows!  Geez!  Way to start a cryfest! 

In other news, spring break is on it's last few days... they go back to school Monday (thank goodness cause I'm exhausted). 

The hubby has a Jeep event for work on Sunday and I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited cause he's taking the boys with him and this prego will be catching up on sleep and probably cleaning floors.  I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment