Friday, April 22, 2011

DONE!!!!

I've officially completed my 15 training hours I needed for child care.... 

EMSA approved:
CPR
First Aid
Preventative Health Practices

I think I actually learned something in each class, even being super basic.  I had taken CPR a million times but never had to be EMSA approved, so this time I did it on the Dummies and it definitely made me 100% more confident in my skills :D

And first Aid had good tips.  Can't think of anything spectacular off the top of my head.

Preventative health was good, boring, but good.  It basically went over sanitizing, cleaning, and the common sicknesses day care kids will bring into our home.  That part actually scared me to be honest... worms in kids butts, lice, scabies... AHHH!  oh my gosh, I couldn't stop itching!  lol

But, glad to have that done.  I'm going to call our Analyst and leave her a message today to get our inspection scheduled.  Hopefully for about 2 weeks away from now :D

I'm so excited to almost be DONE with this process.  The thought of having no income come June is KILLING my stress level. 

So, that's the major good news I have for the moment :D

We have a busy weekend of a wedding shower, and a TON of church because my munchkin will be in the Kids Choir for every service (that's 4 times!  lol).  And we have random people and family coming to different services. :D 

Oh, and I'm currently making Cheesecake pops for the wedding shower I'm heading to tomorrow! :D

1 comment:

  1. congrats on finishing the training! I bet that's a sigh of relief!

    ReplyDelete