Monday, June 14, 2010

Bad case of the Mondays...

I'm still baffled how I don't work, and my kids aren't in school, and yet I STILL get a case of the Mondays, EVERY monday.

Ugh...  My plan was to go to the gym every day during the week, but today's Jareds day off from work so of course I'd rather stay home with him.  Of course my kidlets wanted to go so they could go play with the kids but oh well... tomorrow! :D

Today I woke up and my hair was a mess (thanks to yesterdays pool day), my back hurt, and I couldn't stop yawning.

I think I'm gonna call it another pool day and relax.

After all the emotional drama from being depressed about wedding money and stuff... ugh.. just not in the mood.

I did sell a few things on ebay over the weekend so I need to get those shipped today so that paypal can release the money for them sooner than later.

I didn't take pictures yesterday (I'm SUCH a failure sometimes), but I did take flip videos so I'll try and get those up today.  Nolyn is so cute when he's swimming!

Moving on...

Today WILL be a good day! :D  Hope everyone else has a good one like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment