Saturday, February 5, 2011

A new, smaller me is back! lol

So, It's been a bit.  I've been C R A Z Y busy doing work around the house!  cleaning, painting, scraping ceilings!  I can't wait to show some before and after pictures!

We FINALLY found our flooring.  We're going with a cheap laminate wood in the living room, entry, hallway and two bedrooms.  We're doing an 18x18 tile in the kitchen, office, bathrooms and the master bedroom.  The master has a jacuzzi tub in it which is where my munchkins take their baths and yeah, when they take baths the water is ALL OVER the floor so if we did the laminate wood in there, it would be thrashed.

We're having the living room professionally installed because it's 1168 sq. ft. and I just don't feel up to doing THAT big of a room!  lol  It's bad enough I have to scrape the ceilings and respray them!  lol  I'm doing pretty good though.  I plan on more scraping today.  The kids are going with their "old" dad, aka my ex, for the night.  My poor hubby has inventory tonight and will have to work super duper late 'til they're done.  ugh.  So yeah, I'll have a lot of time to kill.  But in between that I have to clean for people to come over for super bowl tomorrow.  Although luckily it's just super close friends so I don't feel the need to be anal about the cleanliness.  Especially since there's a white dust settled all over everything from the popcorn ceilings when they came down in the area's I did yesterday.  lol  MESS!

Anyway, I'm excited about the floors but it's so much work to do before they can go in, it's a little intimidating to be honest.  lol.  All the floors have to be taken down and resprayed, all the rooms painted... I mean luckily we're kinda doing the floors room by room so once all the ceilings are down, then I'll paint then do floors room by room kinda thing.  Although the living room is already painted, we'll just have to go over it once the ceillings sprayed.  Some spots on the walls needed a second coat anyway.



So yeah, that's where I stand...


OH YEAH!  HOW COULD I FORGET???

The smaller me!!!  lol!

As of yesterday I was down exactly 19lbs! :D  Thank you weight watchers for helping me kiss 19lbs goodbye in exactly a months time! :D  yay!!!

And that's with 100% no intentional exercise.  I mean I've been doing house work, but I have not went to the gym and I have not done any videos... nothing :D  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment