Sunday, January 2, 2011

it's 2011!

The holidays are over....

THANK GOD! 

I'm so ready for normal life.

Tomorrow is back to school!!!

Aiden goes back to kinder and Nolyn starts his first day of PRESCHOOL! 

You know what that means?  3 hours of peace and quiet for Mom! :D  :D  :D

I'm starting a diet.  Not as a "resolution" but because I'm in a wedding on May 14th!  lol! And I kept starting but then a birthday or holiday would come up and screw everything all up!  lol!  So now things should be a little bit better.

Ok, I'm tired and need some quality husband time. 

We had a couple and their baby at our house ALL weekend.  A baby that screams constantly.  ugh.  and then today we had Aiden's friend Fayth's birthday party.  So now that the kids are in bed and it's quiet I'm ready to nuggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment