Friday, December 31, 2010

Low on Fuel

That's right, I'm super low... I couldn't get to sleep for crap!  ugh!

First, at about 9:30 my husband asked me if there was any laundry in the washer?  This meant that he must be low on boxers.  I said yes I'll switch them over because I HATE when he takes the laundry out and my clean laundry is all over the floor and then he puts the wet in the dryer but doesn't let it dry long enough and then throws my still-wet-laundry onto my dry-clean-on-the-floor-laundry... Then the kids go in and think it's all dirty and mix in their dirty clothes it's all just a mess.

So I said I'll handle it just get together the things you need washed and I'll add to it and all that.

So, he gets me the tiniest little pile (another pet peeve of mine cause when he does his laundry he will literally wash ONE item of clothing... HELLO, wasting water and propane much?) and I put it in after I do the washer to dryer transfer.  So I put it in and ad to it and then I set the drier to dry until it's all dry... which my husband would normally just put it in for the 70 minutes or whatever and typically it's now all dry then, especially I had a big load of towels in there. 

So, I told him I'd even stay up late to make the next washer to dryer transfer cause if not he has to wake up like an hour earlier than usual and do it and go back to bed.. which of course you know you never get back to sleep the same.  So with him working and me.. well... not working, I thought it was the nice thing to do.  So I stayed awake...

finally after about an hour and a half I got up to check on the laundry...  Dry... so I folded and transferred.

Now folks, this takes us to about 1:00am or later.

Now mind you, I decided to browse some new apps for my iphone in this time I had been waiting for the dryer.  So, I finally caved in and downloaded "Angry Birds."  WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE!  Let me tell you.  Not only did I keep playing after the dryer was done drying... I COULD.NOT.STOP!  AHHHHH!  I played that damn game until 3:30 AM!   Yes, you read me right.  I got pretty far in the game though so not a total loss.

But, now I'm paying for it.  I woke up at about 8:30am.  with a headache.  still tired.  husband already gone.  kids playing at grandma's house (we live in the same yard so they wake up and go visit her).

Now I'm left with my chores for the day....  shower, straighten hair, get kids dressed, go to walmart, come home, make enchilada's, clean, go to our neighbors so Aiden & Nolyn can play with their girlfriends from school, come home and hang with our friends that are coming over tonight for new years and have dinner, put the boys to bed, attempt to keep my eyes open 'til midnight.... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.  Is it over yet?

Super Walmart in itself is a CHORE! 

It's now 9:36am and I'm still sitting on the couch in my PJ's with crazy hair. 

Better get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment