Monday, September 13, 2010

I heart babies!

So, I wrote a huge post on saturday and yeah, my internet was SUCKING so it didn't save it and when I clicked save, GONE!  POOF!  ugh.. I was so mad.

So, after installing a new modem/router combo, and calling cox cable who still sucked, but whatever... It looks like it might be working good.  I had the new modem forever, but I hate calling cox, cause well, they suck.  So, on with it...

I did a photo session with a newborn baby on sunday.  They're friends of ours.  She is just so darn precious.  Didn't help my baby fever one bit!


I'm really excited to be pregnant.  I think mainly for my New Husbands side of the family.  Of course they weren't around for me being pregnant with Nolyn, or for when Aiden was first placed with me.  So, it's exciting.  His family REALLY wants a grandbaby.  I mean they already have the boys who of course they consider their grandkids, BUT, it's a different feeling and connection to feel the baby moving in my belly, to see one born, and to snuggle with that fresh baby smell, and watch him/her (hopefully HER) grow up from day one.  That will be a spoiled baby for sure! :D



The baby above, her dad's pretty gangster, lol, so he requested the bandana diaper cover as a must!  lol! 



I <3 this one.  So much love!

So anyways, I spent my sunday doing their shoot and then the bulk of sunday editing them cause I just love baby shoots so much I couldn't wait!

Of course the parents love them! :D  I'm so glad!  I was really excited with how some of them turned out!

Sadie Rae is a cutie patootie for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment