Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boudoir by Katie!

So, since blogger wasn't letting me post photos the other day, it looks like it'll work now... YAY!  So, here's some photos from my test boudoir party!






















I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out.  Of course there was a TON more than what you see here but I'm showing my favs!  

So the whole idea is that you get a group of your girlfriends together and I come to YOUR house and we do a shoot with everyone.  Kind of like a tupperware party or a passion party!  So you invite your friends and everyone pays a fee.. so if it was like 8 people, they'd each pay like $25 and you'd get yours free for being the host!  Cute idea, right?  

And everyone gets their photos edited on a CD for that price!  LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment